1. How have you been enjoying your American Tour?
It’s been amazing so far. It’s awesome to step outside of Australia and be able play my music to another part of the world. The energy at the shows in the US has been crazy. I love America!
2. What has been your favourite part of your tour across our continent?
My favourite part was when I did a 3 hour b2b set with my good mate Will Sparks at Pacha, New York. Whenever we are on the same bill back home we always do a vs set so it was awesome to be able to do that out of Aus!
3. What do you like to do when you are not DJing?
When I’m not DJing I like to spend as much time with friends/family as possible. Now that I’m on the road a lot I don’t get to see them as much. And obviously try to get as much studio time as possible.
4. Is it true that your record Swing was made in 3 hours?
The first version of swing I did before a gig one night, I put something together in 3 hours. I later fixed it up and spent more time on it though.
5. If we went to Melbourne, Australia, where would you recommend we go?
In Melbourne I highly recommend Billboard. It’s my only residency back home in Australia, and also my managers nightclub.
7. What can we expect from you for the rest of 2014?
Well after my American tour is over, I head over to Europe for 2 months to tour which im really looking forward to. I also have plenty of new music coming out. A new single with a really talented singer Bobby Andonov who is a fellow Aussie! Along with my new collaboration with Will Sparks. Also a bunch of remix, so keep an ear out!
8. Is there anything you’re especially looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to heading to Las Vegas to play a Dre’s, heard lots of cool things about it!
9. Who are your favourite artists EDM or not, and who do you look up to in this industry?
I’ve always looked up to Chuckie, loved hes tunes ever since I started Djing and I just love the way he goes about it. I hung out with him in Melbourne and he is such a humble dude which was a great thing to see.
11. If you had a pool party and anyone you invited would come, who would you invite?
Miranda Kerr all day!!!
We cannot wait to see what the future holds for Joel Fletcher. He is currently working with numerous artists from around the world; Joel is just starting to set the world on fire. Check out his SoundCloud for new remixes and originals and be prepared to be amazed.
Amrit Sandhu – EDM TOR