1. What did you listen to growing up?
Depeche Mode, Everything But The Girl, Morcheeba, Massive Attack, Portishead, Faithless, and Mozart.
2. What inspired you to become a Producer?
My father’s music collection, his stereo equipment, seeing the way music could move people.
3. Where is the best place to hang out in London, England?
Leicester Square, Soho and Covent Garden.
4. Where is your favourite place to eat in Toronto?
5. What kind of advice would you give a new producer?
Find out who you are first, then express yourself and make music that makes you feel something and others will too.
6. What do you like to do when you are not producing?
DJ, listen to classical music, watch movies and meditate.
7. If there is one word to describe your music, what word is that?
8. Who are your favourite artists and who do you look up to in the industry?
Mary Jane Coles, Sandy Rivera, MK, Frankie Knuckles and Simon Dumore.
9. Are there any artists you would like to work with?
Mary Jane Coles, Sandy Rivera, MK, Lisa Shaw, Art Department, Green Velvet and Nathan Barato.
10. If you could have any job in the world what job would you have?
The one I have now. Artist, producer, label owner.
11. Where is your favourite venue to play?
Ministry of Sound in London.
12. What are you looking forward to in 2014 and what can your fans expect?
Finishing my album. Shifting my focus from minimal techno to deep and vocal house. My album released in the last quarter of the year and tons of remixes and original tracks.
We cannot wait to see what the future holds for Seán Savage, currently putting out new mixes and sounds for the mind to divulge in. Check out his website for new music and be prepared to be amazed.
Amrit Sandhu – EDM TOR