1. What drew you to wanting to DJ?
Really, I just heard DJs got a lot of booty so yeah.
2. Are there any DJs/producers who stand out to you in the business?
I like Calvin Harris a lot to be honest.
3. What led you to producing?
It was a natural progression from DJing.
My sound is like Jewish Trap with a lot of hood influence. I’m the peoples Trap lord.
5. Any artists you want to work with and why?
I want to work with Baauer cause I like him.
The first show I played was like 6 years ago with Zeds Dead. I was really high.
The only challenges I have in life are directly related to my digestive system and no I won’t expand on that.
8. Are there any venues or festivals you would like to play?
I wanna play any Hard event.
9. Any advice you received that has stuck with you in terms of producing or DJing?
The best advice I’ve ever gotten is pulling out is 70 percent effective. Those are good numbers you know. 70 percent. That’s way better than 50.
10. What are your goals over the next 6 months to a year?
My goals over the next 6 months is to gain 40 pounds of muscle and move somewhere where I never have to wear a shirt again.
This is only the beginning of Noahplause’s journey in the dance music scene as a producer and DJ. There is no telling where his tracks will end up next. Keep a close eye and ears to his social media accounts to see where you can see him spin live next!
Natalia Toussaint – EDM TOR